Protection of personal data
All data collected on this site, by any means whatsoever, are for the exclusive use of the TRANSMOB company. In accordance with article 34 of the French Data Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or "RGPD", you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
To exercise this right, please contact us using the contact form.
In the context of the use of its services and in particular the services accessible on its website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications, TRANSMOB, as the data controller, may collect and process personal data about you. We are committed to respecting the rules for protecting the privacy of prospects and visitors to our website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications. All processing of personal data implemented within the framework of the accessible services complies with the local regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or "RGPD".
1 - WHAT ARE OUR COMMITMENTS IN TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION?
TRANSMOB undertakes to guarantee a high level of protection for the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its website, mobile site, online shop and mobile applications and any other person whose personal data it processes. TRANSMOB undertakes to comply with the regulations applicable to all personal data processing that it carries out:
- Your personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- Your personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Your personal data are kept in an adequate, relevant and limited way, and are limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
TRANSMOB implements the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk inherent in its processing operations, to meet regulatory requirements and to protect the rights and data of data subjects from the outset of the processing operations.
Furthermore, TRANSMOB contractually imposes the same level of protection of personal data on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
2 - WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
A - Depending on the purpose of the collection
The personal data we collect varies depending on the purpose of the collection and the Service we provide to you. Generally, we may collect the following categories of personal data directly:
- personal contact information, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number(s);
- exchanges with us, which may include details of conversations
- demographic information, such as your age, gender and lifestyle preferences;
- browsing history, such as pages visited, date of visit, location during visit, or IP address;
We may also collect personal data about you indirectly when you share content on social networks, websites, shops or applications related to our products and services, or respond to our social network postings and promotional announcements.
B - Personal data concerning minors
TRANSMOB does not collect or process personal data relating to children under the age of 18 without the prior consent of the parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child. If personal data concerning children is collected via our website, mobile website, online shop and mobile applications, parents or holders of parental authority have the possibility to object to this by contacting us at the address indicated at the bottom of this page.
3 - HOW IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
A - Means of collecting your data
Within the framework of our relations, you are likely to communicate your personal data to us by various means and in particular on our Internet site, mobile version, by filling in the collection form, when you subscribe to the e-newsletter, when you publish comments on our social network pages, when you establish contact with our establishment or when you transmit your personal data to us in any other way.
B - IP address
C - Cookies
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services offered on our website, mobile website, online shop and mobile application and to ensure that they meet your expectations, TRANSMOB may use "cookies", text files used to identify your terminal when you connect to one of our services. The deposit of a cookie or tracer in your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) enables TRANSMOB to collect information and personal data, depending on your choice of device settings.
Types of cookies used :
- b) Site performance cookies: Performance cookies allow us to optimise our website and to detect any technical problems you may encounter. They allow us to collect information about how you use the site, including the number of visits per page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a page, or the number of clicks on an area of the site. The information retained cannot be used for commercial purposes.
c) Feature cookies: These cookies allow the site to remember the choices you have made (such as your user name, the language you have chosen or the region you are in) and provide more accurate and personal characteristics. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made by the user, such as text size or font size. They can also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or leaving a comment on a blog. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other sites. By using our website, you agree to receive these types of cookies on your device.
- d) Advertising marketing cookies: These cookies collect information about your Internet browsing habits in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you and correspond to your interests. They also help us to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are generally installed by advertising networks with the authorisation of the website operator. They record visits to a site and share this information with other companies (such as advertisers). Targeted or advertising cookies are often linked to the site features provided by the partner company. The information is collected and shared with third parties to provide audience targeting and optimization solutions for advertisers and publishers. No personal data is collected and an individual cannot be identified from the data collected.
- e) Cookies from Third Party Websites and Social Networks: Our website contains links and/or content referring to other websites and social networks, and we do not know which cookies are used by them. For more information, please refer to the information provided by these linked sites.
4 - WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE DATA THAT MAY BE COLLECTED?
Your data is mainly used for the purposes of contact, canvassing, loyalty building, animation, commercial information, improvement of your customer experience within our establishment, statistical studies, recruitment, after-sales service, processing of your requests and/or complaints. In addition to the cases where your consent has been collected (in particular to send you personalised offers), the processing of your data for the various aforementioned purposes is necessary:
- To ensure the execution of the service contract;
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our institution (in particular to develop new services and offers, to improve customer service, etc.).
More specifically, your data is used :
- To enable you to browse our websites;
- To better match our information, notifications, offers and other forms of services to your interests;
- To facilitate the completion of contact formalities.
5 - HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT?
TRANSMOB undertakes to keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. The storage periods are defined in accordance with the purposes for which TRANSMOB processes the data and take into account the applicable legal provisions that impose a specific storage period for certain categories of data, any applicable limitation periods and the recommendations of the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) concerning certain categories of data processing.
6 - WHO IS LIKELY TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
A - Recipients of your data
The data collected on our website, mobile version, are likely to be communicated to our internal staff, or to its ancillary service providers (subcontractors, service providers, banks), in the context of the performance of all or part of the services referred to above. We remind you that TRANSMOB requires its service providers to implement strict confidentiality and protection measures for these data.
B - Data transfers outside the European Union
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is the case, TRANSMOB will make every effort to ensure that this international data transfer has an adequate level and guarantees of security
7 - HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to define guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data post mortem. In addition, any person who is a minor at the time of collection of his/her personal data can have it deleted as soon as possible.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address: TRANSMOB Zac du Rosenmeer, 4 rue du Maire Baruch, 67560 Rosheim, Germany.
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (surname, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity.
You also have a right of recourse to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés in the event of a violation of the regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data and in particular the RGPD.
8 - COMPUTER SECURITY / TRANSACTION SECURITY
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for TRANSMOB. We therefore implement all useful technical and organisational measures, in view of the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorised access to this data, whether accidental or illicit. We offer you a secure online payment system using the latest technology. TRANSMOB strives to fight against identity theft practices on the Internet. This is why we use, for example, a device to detect fraudulent payments made by credit card. This device is intended to protect you in the event of loss or theft of your bank card. The security and confidentiality of personal data are based on good practices of each individual. This is why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to systematically disconnect from your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close your browser window at the end of your work session, especially if you access the Internet from a computer shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
9 - CONTACT US
If you have any further questions about this policy or about the way TRANSMOB handles your personal data, please contact us.
10 - CHANGES TO THE DECLARATION
TRANSMOB reserves the right to adapt the personal data protection policy. When we make material changes to this Statement, we will post a link to the Statement on our home page.